The Crimson Trace CMR-206 “Rail Master” green laser sight is designed to work with any type of gun that has either M1913 Picatinny or Weaver-style attachment rail. The CMR-206 incorporates ambidextrous control tabs that provides smooth activation or deactivation of the laser.
This laser sight is engineered to provide the best visibility of the laser, which is why it is green, the most effectively recognizable color the human eye can process.
- Green laser to ensure the fastest target acquisition for human eye
- Works with pistols, shotguns and rifles that has M1913 Picatinny or Weaver-style attachment rails
- Ambidextrous controls
- 2 hours of continuous use battery life
- Three activation modes
- Three Year warranty
With a laser sight, the hip-fire will also be accurate in CQB environments, you will be able to not only rely aiming down sight but also hip-fire when there is no time or enough space for that.
Let’s think about a home-defense situation, you may need to shoot from odd angles, doorways where you may not have enough space to extend your arm and properly aim down sight, this laser will be an incredible asset that will help you in those situations, you will still be accurate trusting your laser’s zeroing as long as you don’t shake and you are in reasonably close range, this is where this little device shines.
You can also use laser pointers to train new shooters, they will most likely flinch or shake just before that round discharge, you can visually show them why their shots are misplaced as the laser will move with the gun itself, it is amazing little device that has many applications like this.
The CMR-206 is extremely easy and quick to install on any compatible attachment rail, and the Crimson Trace “Secure Lock Technology” will make sure it won’t loosen and throw of zeroing or fall off.
The Crimson Trace CMR-206 has three activation modes
- Constant on: Laser will stay on after single tap of either Instant Activation button, tap again to turn off.
- Momentary: Laser will only stay on while either Instant Activation button is depressed.
- Strobe: Laser will stay on after single tap of either Instant Activation button, tap again to turn off.
Here is the CMR-206 Rail Master manual you can use for all installation, operation and maintenance guides.
All in all, the Crimson Trace CMR-206 is amazing laser sight that will highly improve your accuracy in low light and CQB environments and it will also be a major help in teaching you good shooting techniques.