Grey Ghost Precision is renowned for making some of the finest gun parts and components available today. If you are in the market to significantly enhance both the durability as well as the looks of your Glock pistol – rest assured the Gray Ghost Precision’s SPG43 slide would easily be able to provide both.
The SPG43 V1 Glock 43x Slide has been manufactured from 17-4PH Stainless Steel. It’s a material that is extensively used in the chemical and aerospace industries, due to its outstanding wear resistance, corrosion resistance, greater tensile strength, and overall hardiness.
This slide will work seamlessly with both the Glock 43 and the Glock 43X. Not only will it considerably increase the overall reliability of your everyday carry subcompact carry weapon, but you will also be able to own a truly unique Glock pistol!
The Glock 43 and its high capacity cousin, the Glock 43X are amongst the most popular subcompact ultra-slim conceal-carry weapons available today. They are every bit as reliable as their Glock 17 and 19 counterparts and work with the same flawless reliability that is a byword for the Glock brand the world over.
Key Features of This Slide
- It has been precision machined from extra strength industrial 17-4PH stainless steel
- This slide has far superior tolerances when compared to the regular factory slide
- Finished in an extremely tough diamond-like coating
- The V1 slide also features angled serrations for ease of chambering the weapon
- Fully compatible with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts and barrels
- Optic ready
- Milled for the reliable Shield RMS optic (the slide kit also includes the right length mounting screws*)
- No extra mounting plate needed
- The slide also includes the cover plate
This is a premium slide that has been created to compliment your “Gucci” Glock. It will not only make your Glock stand out but it also improves its reliability and durability to a great extent. This makes it an ideal slide for your everyday carry weapon. If you want the very best – this Glock 43x slide is the one to get!
*Note: If you want to use the Shield RMS optic, you should only use the shorter mounting screws that have been provided with the package. The factory screws might cause malfunctions in your weapon.