The mighty AR10 is just like its smaller AR 15 counterpart in the sense that it needs a buffer tube to function properly. However, the powerful 7.62×51 round generates substantial recoil and needs a very sturdy buffer tube.
Enter 2A Armaments. Their 2A AR10 Buffer Tube has been made with billet machined 6061-T651 material. This makes for a tougher and higher-density AR10 buffer tube. Built to last in spite of the punishing recoil of this popular NATO sniper round, it is far more durable when compared to the usual standard factory-built buffer tube offerings.
This has a lot to do with the 6061-T651 aluminum alloy itself. A space-age material that is widely used in the aerospace and construction industries, this alloy is renowned for its incredible durability and resistance to corrosion. It is resilient to wear and tear and can survive even the most punishing rounds you can shoot.
Key Features of the A2 Armaments AR10 Buffer Tube
- This is a one hundred percent Mil-Spec Buffer Tube built for the AR10 rifle.
- It comes with an 8-Position adjustment.
- It has been equipped with machined indicators. These are clearly visible through most stocks via a viewing port placed next to the stock latch pin.
- It is a very lightweight design that weighs only 198 grams in total.
- Ø Very high standard finish – on par for the course with all 2A Armaments products.
If you have an AR10, rest assured that 2A Armament’s AR-10 mil-spec buffer tube would be a great upgrade for your rifle.
Not only will this buffer tube increase the overall durability and reliability of your weapon. It will also enable you to lower the weight of your rifle.
In terms of fit and finish as well as performance, it is vastly superior to just about all the factory offerings out there. You can easily swap your factory buffer tube with the A2 AR10 offering to create an ideal lightweight and reliable package in the field.
2A Armament is renowned for making extremely reliable and durable weapon components. Their mil-spec AR10 buffer tube is definitely another chip off the old block.